Tuesday, September 25

Yea Rachel!

Rachel was most excellent on TV this morning. Check her out at http://www.nbc15.com/morningshow and click the food picture below the flash player. Extremely proud of you Rachel!

Tonight we ate at Highland Grill and the unusual happened. I was more expensive than Stephen - Shock! We switched roles - I had a lamb burger and he had breakfast - we both shared a half price bottle of wine - a Syrah Grenache mix.

I'm having Andy over for dinner on Thursday - I haven't seen him in over 13 years! It will be my own local night out with butternut squash ravioli.

2 comments:

rachel said...

Thanks!

You can watch the evening segment at www.nbc15.com also. But scroll down to the flash player on the bottom of the page and look for the Local Night Out segment down there.

Eppie said...

Hey Rach,
Great morning show segment, we watched it this morning. The food display was lovely. That's so fun you were on tv! I'll go check out the evening one now.