Thursday, September 13

Long Day...

Tonight’s dinner was garlic bread, apple pie and beer. Eppie - FYI for Matt my beer was a Fat Tire. I stood for 8 hours straight pumping hands at our annual endorsed convention & trade show, followed by walking downtown Mpls and wanted to do nothing but sit when I arrived home.

I received my camera today sans the memory card - that should come next Monday. It's amusing reading the instruction book - did you know the intelligent face detection doesn't work when your faces is a)obscured by glasses b)upside-down, as in your standing on your head or c) is in fact not a human face but a cat etc.,,

Anyway, THANKS Eppie and Rachel for posting! This is what I was hoping for. Sarah - we'd love to hear about your breakfast of Fruit Loops, lunch of Cocoa Puffs and dinner of chicken nuggets.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

what Tab didn't tell you was that I contributed to her long day - my brother Larry's son, Teal, graduated from the Institute of Art here in Mpls and the graduates had a tasting party from 5-7 Thursday evening. I left work at 4:30, Mpls City Hall, and walked to the Minneapolis Institute of Art, which I find is not the same as the Art Institute of Mpls. Tab and Sarah were waiting for me at the correct destination and took bets I was lost when I didn't show. She picked me up in her car, dropped me off at the correct location, and then skipped the tasting herself opting for a quiet evening alone in a soaking tub. What she missed was a green tea layer cake, a grapefruit cake with candied grapefruit peel decoration, crab stuffed/bacon wrapped shrimp, passion fruit filled chocolates, a few things I can't identify for you with caviar on top, sushi in various incarnations, a weird eggroll made with spam (Rick's favorite, go figure), and many many other lovely things. You would all have enjoyed the samples and walked out completely stuffed ... thanks again for the rescue, Tab ...

shethat said...

try this website replica ysl bags Visit This Link replica designer bags look at here replica bags buy online

needaez said...

read this post here dolabuy.ru moved here Dolabuy YSL see this site Balenciaga Dolabuy

Unknown said...

learn the facts here now q8a42n6w95 buy replica bags replica bags seoul helpful resources b1x90f4f70 replica bags from china replica bags 168 mall replica bags new york basics l8v75v1o00 replica bags online