Friday, October 5

it's clear I'm stalling


So I tend to write about breakfast. Could it be I'm trying to stall beginning work for the day? Could be... Well here's the fruits of my recent labors- the morning's breakfast of apple pie (Absolute BEST breakfast in the world) with my three recent jams: chocolate pear, apple raspberry cherry and rhubarb vanilla. Thanks for the recipes Tab!

I was hearing on the radio recently about what happens to people's brains when they pursue the craft (and by craft I mean the creation of something) they love- they loose their sense of time because of the physiology of the brain and the centers for artistic pursuit and time are quite separate. That happens to me when I'm cooking. All of a sudden it's 11pm and I swear I've only begun.

4 comments:

Eppie said...

Apple pie IS the best breakfast ever! I've been dreaming of apples lately...

Unknown said...

where did you get that most PERFECT chair??? I love it!

Tabitha said...

Glad you liked recipes - I get that way when cooking but I wish it continued through the clean up!

Eppie said...

hehe, I wish the cleanup would magically happen on its own!