Sunday, March 29

Dutch Cheese Sandwich Filling

The Vegetarian Table: America by Deborah Madison
Cookbook 14 Recipe 1 (Total 30)

Yep - another Debrah Madison cookbook. I found this cookbook in the $1 section of Half Price Books. It was a thrilling discovery because I wasn't aware of its existence.

I've been thinking about sandwiches since visiting Rachel last weekend and hearing her talk about eating them. I chose this recipe - quick and easy!

Did I like it? It was much tangier than I was expecting and therefore more enjoyable. It is a fun addition to a spread repretaur.

Recipe: In a bowl combine 1 cup cottage cheese, 1/2 cup sour cream and 1 cup chopped watercress (we bought a variety called Upland Cress). Add salt and pepper to taste.

2 comments:

rachel said...

This sounds kindof wet. Did it make your bread all soggy? I bought sorrel today and that might make a good substitute for the watercress, should one not like the pepperi-ness. Like...say...me.

yanmaneee said...

yeezy supply
supreme t shirt
golden goose
golden goose sneakers
moncler jackets
golden goose outlet
golden goose
golden goose
yeezy
supreme outlet