Friday, November 9

hummm diddy he he... hua hua


Hi guys, well I have been cooking a lot lately, I just forget to take pictures. This is an squash, apple, fennel soup I made last week. It turned out delicious! It had chopped fennel bulb and ground toasted fennel seed in it. The garnish is apple "matchsticks", there is apple in the soup also. The biscuits were a recipe from the Herbfarm Cookbook, they have wheat and white flour and cornmeal in them (also called for rye but I didn't have any) Good and hearty.

We finally bottled Matt's peach wine from back in July. It smells pretty yeasty still, but it has good potential to be tasty. We'll try it in a few months.

And, I thought you might like to see where Catfish sits when I'm cooking...

1 comment:

Tabitha said...

I don't think I've ever tasted a peach wine - I bet it's best chilled.

Catfish looks extremely comfy!